Advanced technology surrounds us so it allows us to work all the time, almost anywhere, anytime. However, our company encourages employees to have a good life balance. Because balancing the working time and private time will help to contribute the discipline of work. Besides this will help them work more efficiently and It will be a great long-term benefit for the organization as well.
UX / UI Designer
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.UX/UI Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. - Read more.
- Design and develop UX/UI work for Web /Mobile Application and other digital platforms.
- Mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like user-friendly (look and feel).
- Collaborate with all stakeholder team to find creativity ways to the best experience for customers and partners.
- Apply findings from quantitative and qualitative analysis to her/his designs.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the digital design field.
- Bachelor's Degree in art, design or a related fields.
- 2 year experience or higher in Web/UI design.
- Knowledge in user experience principles, graphic design principles.
Skill and Abilities
- Strong technical abilities in Photoshop or Sketch and Illustrator.
- Ability to brainstorm and collaborate with other designers and the product development teams.
- Flexibility and ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure of strict deadlines.
- Provide creativity and new, fresh ideas.
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS a plus.
We are looking for a PHP Developer. A successful candidate will be responsible for testing, maintaining, and correcting software defects for various IT projects. - Read more.
- Analyze, design and develop web application for front-end and back-end according to the organization's requirements.
- Solving and improving error from the Web Application to meet the needs of users.
- Improve and develop Web Application for efficiency.
- Connect API to Web application according to organization's requirement.
- Planning, coordinating work with the development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Web Design, Web Programming, a basic knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of Network, Photoshop, Web Design, HTML, PHP, CSS and MySQL.
- Know the meaning of the technical English vocabulary of the respective program and computer technical terms.
Skill and Abilities
- Knowledge of PHP 7, MySQL, MSSQL, NoSQL and Laravel framework.
- Proven records of ability to codes efficiently with PHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
The candidate will be required to effectively manage and deliver all IT projects within the given scope, timeline and budget, while managing the risks and provide effective communication to key stakeholders. - Read more.
- Consult in business, provide solution and give recommendation.
- Gather business requirement to provide functional specification and understand to map the full life cycle of business processes to ensure the customer experiences.
- Collaborate with solution team to ensure that Functional Specification is designed and covered all the requirements and be able to explain to business users to understand those functionalities.
- Undertake the analysis of system problems, identify impacts and propose solutions that meet with business needs.
- Establish and monitor project requirements, priorities, impacts and deadlines.
- Anticipate critical issues/risks and take responsibility for project management.
- Engage in functional test UAT to ensure quality of deliverable.
- Coordinate and communicate with end users, management, staff and vendors on project issue and status.
- Support the successful implementation of those requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in software engineering, computer engineering, computer science or Related major (mandatory).
- At least 10 years of work experience as Business Analyst, IT Project management or related.
- Experience in software development project by SDLC or Agile methodology is a must.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Able to work in dynamic environment and under pressure.
- Good in English communication, both writing and speaking skills.
- Work time is flexible and work from home is mostly.
- Travel abroad for the latest year, the latest year to Osaka, Japan, the whole company, 6 days 5 nights, with a trip to Universal Studio and unlimited drinking and eating A year or two ago went to Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Feast on a premium buffet at famous restaurants regularly.
- Annual work bonus.
- Dental expenses can be reimbursed.
- Exercise at Virgin Active Fitness.
- Social insurance / accident insurance.
- Free English Scholarships To develop language capabilities.
- Training Courses to update information and new technology (the latest team to Train to Singapore).
- Withdraw money to buy used equipment or books that you like.
- Feast for Starbucks drinks and lunch. 3-5 times / week.
- Annual vacations.
- Watch Netflix for free.
- There are snacks and mini bars in the office refrigerator.
- MacBook / Laptop computer For use in design and work.
You will enjoy a flexible working style that allows you to fully use your own ideas. You will meet the colleagues that will help you and share a great idea with you.
Send your Resume with expected salary to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org